Monday 19 September 2011

Matilda's First Day at the Beach..!!!


It was a beautiful warm spring day so what better day to take Matilda down to the beach for her visit to the Ocean. 

Lucky for us we're only 15mins from our dog beach. 
Well she had a fabulous time and was completely worn out by the time we got home... 
Come to think of it so were we...LOL...


#1... (Maccers & Mattie)  Looks like water, but doesn't smell or taste like water, so what's with that..!!!
 

#2... Just strutting my stuff along the beach... Eat your heart out Boys..!!!.
  

#3...
 

#4... Maccers was also loving the day the Beach...
 

#5... Matilda at full flight chasing Maccers...
 

#6... (Maccers & Mattie) At the Rock Pool having fun...

#7... (Maccers & Mattie)
 

#8... (Maesie & Mattie) Come with me for a swim...
 

#9... WOW..!!!. That waters taller than I am...
 

#10... (Maesie) Can't a girl have a little private dip in the Ocean...
 

#11... OK, its time to have fun with the ball....

#12...
 

#13... OK, why do I look like I only have three legs..!!!. LOL...

#14... Time to go Home..

#15... OK, Where's my ride..????

#16... We can see it...


No comments: